A NOVEL THOUGHT!

Just had to stop a moment in what has been a very busy month for me and publicize something that is making me immensely happy. I'll start by saying the last three weeks have been grueling. Editing, gathering pictures, getting my total submission act together, and speaking endlessly with my publisher via telephone and email.

It has been a long time coming, and in the process of finishing up my manuscript I wrote two other books, edited a completed manuscript, reviewed a doctoral dissertation, and did some ghostwriting of newspaper articles.


To say I am proud of ISAAC'S HOUSE would be selfishly immodest. Well, allow me my moment. I have put my mind, body, heart and soul into this work, and I am happy to announce that I am in the last phases of the publication process. I have a review from a professional, who read and edited my manuscript, and I am sitting on Cloud Nine!

It's too soon to know the actual date of publication, but I will shout it from the rooftops when I know. 


A great big "THANK YOU" to everyone who participated in the novel that had its beginnings and endings in my great Clark family history. Getting ISAAC'S HOUSE just like I wanted it has taken a lot of input from a lot of people and a lot of trips to Mississippi with side trips to Sarepta and Slate Springs in Calhoun County. I hope I have thanked you all properly. 


Jane Bennett Gaddy, Ph.D.






Comments

  1. Oh, EXCITING!! Sounds like you're going to need a vacation when all this is done, though! Hope you can get some rest, and congrats on the new work!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Marianna! I've been missing you and your mom. I checked in briefly, but I need my fix from Texas on a regular basis. Pray all is well with you and family. What a blessing you are!
    My love,
    Jane BG

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment